Friday, September 18, 2009

6:00 am

Well its Friday morning and I'm finally starting this entry. I wish I was sleeping in. Sleep hasn't really been working out for me for the last week or so. I would actually go so far as to say that this has been probably the worst week of my life. It's only getting worse.

Let's go back to Friday night one week ago. Excited that my boyfriend is coming home from his school camping retreat and that I get to hang out with him, I actually end up getting dumped. Did I mention that this was through a text message? What about that we had been together for a little over a year and a half? I probably also forgot to tell you that this whole time I was at work. Yeah, that was basically the greatest night ever.

The thing with my boyfriend (oops ex-boyfriend*) is that we get in little tiffs all the time so I was sure this was workable and that it would all be solved in a matter of hours. I was wrong because it's a week later and he still can barely force himself to talk to me. Not to mention the constant talking to new girls and his rekindled friendship with a kid who has worked his butt off to mess so much up between the two of us for absolutely no reason. And I still want to get back together with him? It's confusing for me too. I want to have my relationship back but I'm not quite sure if I would even be able to jump back into it after all of this b.s. I love the kid...a lot, but as far as maturity is concerned he doesn't have it and that's probably where stuff went wrong from the start. He doesn't quite understand that there are consequences to his actions and that if he does something wrong I will get mad and cry or even give him a piece of my mind. He thinks I'm just being unreasonable and psycho but he needs to understand that if something wasn't wrong on his part I wouldn't be saying anything to begin with. Enough about this. I'd love to go on longer just as my own little outlet of emotions but I feel like no one signed up to read about my dysfunctional relationship. For the record, it wasn't all that bad.

Secondly, I've decided that my decision to enroll in the graphic design program at school was a less than good idea. Let's just say I have no idea how I'm going to fix that at this point. I'm a non-artist in an artistic program.

Besides those things I've been working out the wazoo since my place of employment decided to not hire any new employees when a few current ones left for the school year. In fact they went as far as to fire one more. So now I am required to "help my manager out". I've also been feeling extremely sick. I'm officially broke. My car broke down on my lunch date with my ex. He ended up walking back to school while I sat and waited an hour to be picked up and then another hour while they put in a new battery. I missed all my classes that day and to be completely honest I barely have it in me to show up even when I'm perfectly capable. At this point life looks a little better under the covers in my bed.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that about you and your bf. He will probably figure out what he lost just try and give it some time. I know what you mean about being in a program that you just don't want to be in. Happened to me as well and it sucks lol. There's usually a silver lining to any ill situation you just don't normally view that till later on in life. keep your spirits up and look forwards to the future. That always helped me get through tough times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also sorry to hear about your situation. It is hard when you care a lot about someone and you don't get it back in return. Just hang in there and remember that everything happens for a reason.

    ReplyDelete